ADULT COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES
- Staff are carrying out initial screening before patients come to any appointments to ensure they have no Covd-19 symptoms. This applies to home visits as well. We are also asking all patients to ensure they attend appointments wearing a face covering.
- Community services is working closely with social care to ensure services are wrapped around those patients being discharged from hospital.
- Adult community services teams are only making urgent, essential visits to patients to help keep them in their preferred place of care. All other contact is taking place on the telephone or via a video consultation.
- Community service clinics will continue to happen on dedicated sites in Sandy Lane, Burscough and Tarleton for clinics such as treatment rooms, podiatry and phlebotomy. Only patients with an appointment will be allowed access into the building, if you would like to book an appointment or have a query please contact our Single Point of Access.
- Patients attending clinic appointments may be asked to wait, socially distanced, outside before being allowed in to the building, to maintain safe social distancing within the centre. Patients are asked to attend appointments by themselves where possible and adhere to social distancing measures at all times to ensure their safety and the safety of others.
- Please contact our Single Point of Access with any queries: email@example.com 0300 247 0011