ADULT COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES
Staff are carrying out initial screening before patients come to any appointments to ensure they have no Covd-19 symptoms. This applies to home visits as well.
- Community services will be changing and working closely with social care to ensure services are wrapped around those patients being discharged from hospital.
- All non-essential podiatry appointments have been cancelled until further notice, with the exception of high risk and dressing clinics. All new referrals will be triaged and seen if urgent. Non-urgent referrals will be moved to an assessment waiting list until further notice.
- Adult community services teams are only making urgent, essential visits to patients to help keep them in their preferred place of care. All other contact is taking place on the telephone.
- Community service clinics will continue to happen on dedicated sites in Sandy Lane, Burscough, Tarleton and Hants Lane for clinics such as midwifery, sexual health, treatment rooms, podiatry and phlebotomy. Hall Green Surgery treatment room clinics will stop from the 20th April 2020 – these clinics are currently being rearranged.
- Please contact Virgin Care’s Single Point of Access with any queries:
email@example.com 0300 247 0011
URGENT TREAMENT CENTRE/WALK-IN CENTRE
- Please note that our urgent care colleagues are only seeing patients with pre-booked appointments. If you have a minor injury, please call us on 01695 402180.
- This change is to protect our patients and staff. Many other areas are approaching this in a similar way during this time.